“Kejetia Market Fire was Caused by Shop Owner Cooking in her Shop- Bawumia

The Vice President Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia has said that the Kumasi Kejetia Market fire was caused by human error.

Read Also:Breaking: Kumasi Central Market (Kejetia) Is Currently On Fire

He claimed that the fire started when one of the merchants tried to use a gas stove to prepare food in one of the stores.

He revealed this on Monday, March 20, 2021 when he went to the location to learn more about the blaze.

Check This:“Let Us Learn How to Make Players Feel Important While They are Alive” – Sonnie Badu to GFA

Vice President Dr. Bawumia led a team that included the Energy Minister Dr. Mathew Opoku Prempeh, Fred Oware, Majority Leader Osei Kyei Mensah Bonsu, Director General of NADMO Nana Agyemang Prempeh, and others to express sympathy for the traders.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *