TikTok Star Jackline Mensah’s House Catches Fire.

One of Ghana’s TikTok Stars, Jackline Mensah’s house has caught fire.

Announcing on her Instagram page this morning she said “I nearly lost my life last night. I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly starting from my studio”.

She added that she’s in a state of shock and can’t really tell how she’s feeling now. “Really can’t explain how I feel now. And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am alive”.

TikTok Star Jackline Mensah's House Catches Fire. Loops Gh Online
Jackline Mensah

In another post she shared pictures of some of the things that got burnt.

Friends,fans and loved ones have sent their encouraging messages and well wishes to her, encouraging her to stay strong.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *