When applying for a visa from a developing nation the default assumption is that the applicant is an immigrant. It’s up to the applicant to prove to the US government or the country he or she wants to travel to that their true intention is to fulfill their stated purpose of visit whether it be business or pleasure and then return to their country. Every sovereign nation may accept or deny any person they want to for any reason they want to whether it be a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason at all.
Below are tips and requirements to apply for Visa in Ghana
Business and Tourist Visa Application Tips for a Ghana Visa
1. Visa application fee is $160 or Cedi equivalent.
2. It’s very easy to fill the form and apply online. Make payment and schedule your first visa appointment date. You’re more likely to get appointments as soon as 1 week or a month.
3. Your passport must be at least 6 months prior to applying.
4. Must go prepared with all documents requested on the requirements.
5. Bank Statements records of 1 year to current. Your back account must be a revolving bank account: Money flowing in and withdrawing with valid transactions; like buy food, gasoline, groceries. Don’t falsify bank statements. They just want to know if you’re financially stable and independent.
6. If you’re a business person add your business bank statements, your shop rental lease.
7. If you work, let your employer write a letter, stating your income and permission to travel and return back to work on this date. Add a copy of your pay slip to the letter. Don’t attempt to falsify the letter.
8. Add your educational certificate or degrees you may have, don’t falsify one if you don’t have.
9. Education is relatively proportional to money in your revolving account without educational degree.
10. If you’ve intention of traveling start building your back account. Borrow money from bank and pay it back( Use your bank account more) Consulates don’t care about your momo transactions.
11. Remember how you fill out your personal, parents or children information. And get those records intact, make a photocopy and keep it for your records.
12. Have a police report ready 3 or 7days prior to your interview. ( they will send you back to get one)
13. Death, birth certificate of parent or children maybe requested, get that ready.
14. Consulates have done over 100,000 visa interviews and they’ve heard all possible excuse and false information people provide during interviews. Providing false documents or lying on your interview will get you banned for 20 years from getting visa.
15. You will be granted a visa if you can convince the consular that you will definitely return back to your home country. All what they are looking for something to tie your to your money country that will guarantee your return.
Read Also: Dr. Likee Paid Me Ghc40 For a Movie, Tracey Boakye Paid Nothing, Bro Sammy Reveals On United Showbiz
16. Please if you don’t have money ready to start the process don’t bother to apply, work hard and save enough.
17. Invitation is a letter writing by a friend or family member in the country you plan to visit, and you attach that to your file when you go to the interview. And it can state that they are willing to sponsor you and host you in their home and will guarantee your return.